How to cook?
- Use scissors to cut rice noodle and serve it on a dish.
- Shelling clam by complement knife, collecting the water in the bowl and soak clam meat into water.
- Get a bowl of clam meat, clean it and finely chopped.
- Wash mushrooms, wood ears then cut it.
- Mix mushroom, wood ears and rice noodle with two teaspoon of seasonings.
- Heat a pan with medium temperature then pour mixed noodle into pan.
- Stir-fry mixed noodle, then sprinkle a little water while cooking.
- Cook until tender
Stir-fried clam noodle is a specialty dish of Halong
Ngan is a species of molluscs with hard shell, living in mud under the sea. It is used to cook many dishes, including steamed clams, clam soup, grilled clams, etc.. Stir-fried clam noodle is a specialty of Quang Yen in general and Halong in particular. Once you taste it, you will feel the taste of salt of ocean, firmness of clam meat, tenderness of noolde and freshness of seafood. It really together creates a flavor explosion in your mouth.